Necessary documentsTo apply and confirm your ETA you need to have:
You can only apply for one person at a time.
For example, for a family of three people, you will need to complete and submit the form three times.
International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
Evisa to India is NOT available to:
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin
- Diplomatic/Official/Service Passport Holders
- individuals endorsed on Parents/Spouses Passport
- International Travel Document Holders
- Individuals, who have already used two indian eVisas during one calendar year